Favorite Fountain Pens
In alphabetical order…
- Conklin Duragraph 1.1 mm stub
- Montblanc 220 with an oblique broad nib (1960’s)
- Namiki Falcon with a soft fine nib (takes time to break in)
- Parker “51” Aero-metric Mark I in Navy Gray with a fine or medium-fine nib (1950’s)
- Pelikan M250 with a fine italic nib
- Pelikan M400 fine
- Pilot MR Metropolitan medium
- Platinum #3776 Century with a medium or broad nib
- Platinum #3776 with a music nib
- TWSBI Diamond 580 1.1 mm stub
Note that all pens listed come with stock nibs. Pens with custom nibs are a whole ‘nother subject entirely.
Updated October 8, 2016.