By number of page views, these posts were voted favorites for 2012:
- Field Notes Journals or Moleskine Cahiers
- The Rhodia Webnotebook vs Moleskine Journal Showdown
- Favorite Fountain Pens
- The Ink Blotter, A Dirty Little Secret
- Favorite Inks
- Handwriting Tutorials from Caliken
- The Kaweco Classic Sport, A Modern Pocket Pen
- Pelikan Edelstein Ink
- Favorite Stationery
- Favorite Brand Of Fountain Pen Ink – The Poll Results
- So What’s The Deal With Iron Gall Ink
- Big And Bold Namiki Falcon
According to WordPress,
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 160,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 8 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
In 2012, there were 119 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 506 posts.
The busiest day of the year was December 15th with 838 views. The most popular post that day was Best Fountain Pen Product You Don’t Own.
A huge thank you to all who visited, linked to, or commented at An Inkophile’s Blog. You are THE BEST!