My Conklin Duragraph has been the focus of several conversations the past few days so instead of writing a full review, here are a few comments and some images that say all there is to say about this well-priced, attractive and sweet-writing pen.
- Attractive and well constructed especially at the price point.
- Nicely balanced and long enough to not need posting.
- Diameter at the section is very comfortable.
- Cartridge or converter for easy maintenance.
- Silver-colored steel stub nib is 1.1mm and smooth with good flow.
- Good value for money at under $45 from several retailers.
Caveat: I am still working to improve the photos taken with my phone. The colors are off in places and the clarity imperfect, but you can get the general idea regardless.