Closing Out 201412/31/2014
Now that the year is over, a brief recap is in order. I had hoped to adopt a canine companion, but finding a rescue that wouldn’t trigger allergies proved illusive. However, my collection of tools expanded with some new favorites.
- Platinum #3776 Century Nice and Nice Pur since they are clearly brilliant.
- Conklin Duragraph Stub for a well-priced wide nib with character.
- Noodler’s General of the Armies because I love blue-green ink.
- Iroshizuku kon-peki for an all-purpose blue.
- J. Herbin Orange Indien since I’m a sucker for orange.
- Sailor Tokiwa-Matsu when only evergreen will do.
- Tomoe River Paper for fountain pens and even a dab of watercolor.
- Clairefontaine for it’s variety of formats and fountain pen friendly paper.
- Stillman & Birn for watercolor and art journals.
A big thank you to Exaclair, Stillman & Birn, Luxury Brands USA, Jet Pens, and Paper for Fountain Pens for sending so many wonderful products to enjoy and review. Without your generosity, Inkophile couldn’t exist.