Naming Names And Giving Credit Where Due10/12/2014
There are a lot of fine people in the pen community. That we know. Then there are those manufacturers, distributors and retailers who contribute to keeping blogs alive by offering their products for review and sometimes sending gifts just because they are nice people. For the record, I would like to acknowledge those who have sent items in the past few months.
If you are in need of supplies, please consider rewarding my enablers with a purchase or two. Thanks, fellow inkophiles, pen aficionados, and paper hoarders. At least it’s a clean addiction, but if you need an intervention, don’t call me. I’m having way too much fun indulging in it!
- Karen and Sunny at Exaclair, distributors of J. Herbin, Rhodia, Clairefontaine, Exacompta and other lines
- Carol at Luxury Brands, distributors of Platinum and Noodler’s products
- Elaine at Jet Pens, retailer
- Cheryl at Writer’s Bloc, retailer
- Bert at Bertram’s Inkwell, retailer
- Danhong at Monologue (review in the works)
- Paul at Stamford Notebooks
- Katya at LabelLabelKeyCaps