Covering Your Journal06/19/2013
A journal is a personal item so why not personalize yours with some lively decorations. It doesn’t take being an artist. It just takes some imagination. Paint and markers along with some glue and doodads will to the job. The links below are provided as inspiration. Do post your ideas in the comments.
- Life Imitates Doodles: The Rhodia dotWebbie-they don’t only come in orange!
- Gentian Decorates a Fabriano Artist’s Journal
- Steampunk Tag (Not a journal but many good ideas for one.)
- Notebook Stories: Washi Tape Notebooks
- For some inspiration for the interior of your journal: Artist’s Journal Workshop
- décopatch: Colorful printed paper that can be used in a variety of ways but really shines as a medium to turn a plain wrapper like the cover on a Moleskine Cahier into something exciting.