Putting Independence Day To Good Use07/04/2011
Just so the day wasn’t a total waste, what with all that relaxing, socializing, and eating that marks the 4th of July, it was also pen cleaning day. Eight of the little dears got exactly what they deserved but now there are five bottles of ink on my desk looking for dates. I’d better go hide the pens before they get any improper ideas. Can’t have these guys randomly picking mates, you know?
- Rohrer & Klingner Solferino has eyes for a Namiki Falcon SF.
- J. Herbin Bleu Pervenche thinks the Sailor Sapporo F looks hot.
- Rohrer & Klingner Alt-Goldgrün has a lock on the Namiki Falcon SB.
- Montblanc Violet isn’t very adventureous but wants to sidle up to the Montblanc 220 OB.
- Noodler’s Black Swan in Australian Roses is looking for an international liaison with a vintage Platinum Karakusa.