On my way to my summer handwriting goal, J. Herbin Rose Cyclamen in the Platinum #3776 music nib filled a page of the lovely Clairefontaine notebook. A television in the background provided some of the material. Other words contain letters that need practice. Exercise using a fantastic fountain pen is such sweet fun.
Posts Tagged ‘handwriting’
This lot ought to keep you busy for a while…
- Curbing Online Harassment
- The Guardian: How to improve your handwriting (h/t Leigh Reyes)
- Dave’s Mechanical Pencils: Autopoint Interview (My favorite mechanical pencil.)
- I Laike Pens: Platinum #3776 Century Fountain Pen Review
- Dogging Meade (for dog lovers)
- Modern Etiquette: Doors, Elevators, and Escalators
- Namiki Pens – How A $9000 Fountain Pen is Made
- Doodles and doodles of fun
- This is what your state Googles the most. (U.S. only)
- Leigh Reyes pushes ink in new directions
- Lions, tigers and bears. Oh, my!