A little something for most everyone…
- LatLon Notebooks: Islands by Analog (h/t NotebookStories)
- Endpaper, The PaperBlanks Blog: Inside the Sketchbook: Van Gogh’s Secret Sketches
- Anderson Pens Giveaway (h/t Gourmet Pens)
- Art books on sale at Jackson’s
- The Well-Appointed Desk: Dilli Flex vs. Noodler’s Creaper
- Get more organized with label-label key caps
- Five Facebook problems you need to fix right now
- Should students switch from laptops to handwritten notes to enhance their understanding and memory?
- Is Walking Just as Good as Running?
- One Thing Productive People Do Before Reaching for their Phones
- Styles of Writing
- See realtime Cyber attacks with DDoS Attack Map
- OSG: Probably the coolest & most creative thing ever done with office supplies, awesome!
Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus (56-117 AD): “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.”