Warmer weather always brightens my ink rotation. Orange, pink, and a paler shade of green add some fun to the hold-overs from early spring.
In addition, Rohrer & Klingner Scabiosa is getting a run in the Namiki Falcon SB fire hose. So far – so good with that test. It’s a muted gray-purple that suits clouds more than unrelenting sunshine, but if it tames the beast, it will be a good choice.
- Kyoto Levenger True Writer custom stub with Diamine Dark Brown
- Clementine Retro 51 Scriptmaster II fine with Iroshizuku fuyu-gaki
- Lamy AL-Star custom fine italic with Iroshizuku tsutsuji
- Montblanc 220 OB with Noodler’s Black Swan in Australian Roses
- Namiki Falcon SB with Rohrer & Klinger Scabiosa
- Namiki Falcon SF with Diamine Violet
- Waterman Deluxe Carene Stub with Iroshizuku asa-gao
- Platinum Century B Chartres Blue with Diamine China Blue
- Platinum #3776 music nib with Diamine Mediterranean Blue
- Namiki Falcon SF with Diamine Kelly Green