A Few Words On The Dearly Departed 20112012/01/01
A big thank you to
- The Pen Addict for the most referrals.
- BT Irwin for posting the most comments.
- Inky visitors who viewed 140,000 pages* and pushed the cumulative page views total to 400,000 last night just minutes before 2012 arrived.
- Akismet for blocking 29,380 spam comments.
- Ryan and James of the late Pear Tree Pen Company for contributing tons of ink samples.
- The European Paper Company, Daycraft, and Stillman & Birn for paper to test. (The S&B review will post soon.)
- All of you lovely Inkophile readers for continued interest in the use of fountain pens and gorgeous inks to match them.
The biggest attractions in 2011 were
- Sunday Morning Linky Goodness January 2011
- The Rhodia Webnotebook vs Moleskine Journal Showdown October 2009
- Field Notes Journals or Moleskine Cahiers March 2009
- A Few Fountain Pens For Sale December 2010
- Handwriting Tutorials from Caliken March 2009
See you in 2012. May the fun continue!
* According to WordPress the Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 140,000 times in 2011. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 6 days for that many people to see it.